Hello! Welcome to the State & Center platform user manual.
Below is a listing of all the manual's pages. The "Site migration project instructions" section includes a step-by-step guide to each phase of the migration project. So when in doubt, start there.
You can use the little triangle to expand each manual section in the panel on the left side in order to browse each page. If you can't find something, please use the search bar in the upper left corner to search the manual. There's a lot of stuff here, so hopefully if you have a question, we've already covered the answer somewhere within.
If you still can't find what you're looking for, here's how to get help.
- How to create a new static page or article
- How to find content on your site or make bulk changes
- How to log in to your site
- Using the body text editor
- How to get help
- How to add a static page or article to a landing page
- How to fix missing images/text in editorial cards
- Adding a video or map to your site
- How to add an author byline to an article
- How to add your local bird content to the national site bird guide
- How to create and use Engagement Cards
- How to edit your site's categories (not menu!)
- How to edit your site's menus
- How to find and manage content (imported and newly created)
- How to load Events for your Events Calendar via Audubon Works
- How to maintain an effective homepage
- How to syndicate content from the National site (or any other site)
- How to use the Landing Page Wizard to create a new category for content
- Linking to an external site with an editorial card
- To Edit An Existing Landing Page
- Want to link to another landing page with an editorial card? Here's how to add an image to that editorial card