Hello! Welcome to the State & Center platform user manual.
Below is a listing of all the manual's pages. The "Site migration project instructions" section includes a step-by-step guide to each phase of the migration project. So when in doubt, start there.
You can use the little triangle to expand each manual section in the panel on the left side in order to browse each page. If you can't find something, please use the search bar in the upper left corner to search the manual. There's a lot of stuff here, so hopefully if you have a question, we've already covered the answer somewhere within.
If you still can't find what you're looking for, here's how to get help.
- Step 1: Planning your content migration with the content spreadsheet
- Step 2: Cleaning up your imported content, and adding it to landing pages
- Step 3: The Homepage, Engagement cards, Events Calendar, Syndicated Content, and other new features
- How to create a new static page or article
- How to find content on your site or make bulk changes
- How to log in to your site
- To access the issue tracker and report a problem or question
- Using the body text editor
- How to get help
- How to add your local bird content to the national site bird guide
- How to create and use Engagement Cards
- How to edit your site's categories (not menu!)
- How to edit your site's menus
- How to find and manage content (imported and newly created)
- How to load Events for your Events Calendar via Audubon Works
- How to syndicate content from the National site
- How to use the Landing Page Wizard to create a new category for content
- To Edit An Existing Landing Page